Do You Always Forget To Carry Shopping Bags? Tips To Remember Them Always December 24, 2021 08:00
Do you like to use fabric bags as an environment-conscious shopper? But, it is common for several shoppers to forget to bring bags with them. They often hit the grocery store and then realize that their bags are not with them. This problem might have also happened to you. Although you have a burlap market bag at your home, you forget to carry it to the stores and shopping malls.
Some retailers may provide you with plastic bags to hold the items you have purchased. However, plastics are not biodegradable, and they can cause adverse effects on the environment. Thus, it is essential to increase the use of reusable bags. But, how do you remind yourself of carrying a bag with you? There are some tricks available for you.
Collect a range of eco-friendly fabric shopping bags-
You can buy bags wholesale to make your collection bigger. By having more bags in your hand, you have a better chance of carrying a couple of them to the retail store. You may purchase cloth bags and other reusable fabric bags for your purpose.
Some stores offer personalized burlap tote bags to their customers to promote their business. Thus, you can collect those bags free of cost. There are also fun ways of making DIY bags. For instance, you can repurpose your old t-shirts and design reusable grocery bags. Some old bags can also be turned into a new one with embroidery designs and custom prints.
Store your shopping bags in multiple places of your home-
It is better to avoid keeping all your shopping bags in a single place. The best trick is to place them in different sites to avoid forgetting them on your needs. Find the list of the potential places where you can store your bags.
- In your cars- In most cases, bags come to your mind while driving your car to reach the shopping mall. That is why you must place some small, big, and medium burlap bags inside your cars. Shoppers who have multiple cars can store bags in each of the vehicles.
- In the closet- Every time you go somewhere, you like to take your clothes out of the closet. You can store some bags in your closet so that you can see them while opening them. Grab the right bag for your shopping them.
- Near the entrance door- You cannot avoid passing through the entrance door while stepping out of the house. Hang some bags from the doorknobs and hooks on your walls. Those bags will be easily visible to them, and you can carry them with you for shopping purposes.
- In your purse- Cloth bags are very soft, and you can easily fold them. Drawstring sacks are also a good choice, as they do not consume much space. Put those bags into your purse and the pockets of your trousers. These shopping bags will always be with you, and there is no chance of avoiding them. You may also put them into your messenger bags, backpacks, and other big bags you use.
- In the basket of your motorbike- You like to ride your bike to go to a local store. Every bike has a basket in the front side. You can store at least 1 to 2 bags inside the basket.
Thus, you have to store at least 2 bags in different places. But, make sure that you have grown a habit of returning the bags to the original spot after everyday use.
Always use the shopping bags-
In some cases, you do not like to carry bags when you buy a few items from a local store. But, it is important to nurture the habit of carrying the bag every time you go to the grocery store and other shops.
Some stores give you the paper and plastic bags. However, they are not reusable, and you need to discard them after a single use. Thus, it is better to have your own bags with you.
Include bags in your daily shopping list-
You may not have good places to store your bags. In that case, you have to include bags in your shopping list. You like to check your shopping list before leaving your house. Thus, it will be easy to see the term- bag. Your shopping list can be the best reminder to carry bags.
You may also add a sticky note to your refrigerator. It will be a visual reminder for you, and the bags will stick to your memory.
Choose a calendar reminder-
Do you like to visit the grocery store on the particular day of a week? Then, the best option for you is to set a calendar alert to avoid forgetting the bags. When your phone alarm shows the word- bag, you can easily have your tote with you.
Let your family members remind you of bags-
Your little ones can be the best persons to help you in this respect. Assign your kids with the regular bag-reminder duty. These kids can also be your good motivator for carrying reusable bags.
However, family members may also help you when you are out on a regular shopping venture.
Rewards are the best ways of reinforcing positive behaviors that can become a habit. You may also choose the reward strategy to grow a good habit. Every time you remember carrying your reusable bags, you can reward yourself. Although it seems to be silly, it will work for you.
Finally, it is to be said that you must carry your own shopping bags to the grocery store. It is better to avoid using the disposable plastic bags offered by retailers. Paper bags may not be durable and cannot endure the load. That is why reusable shopping bags can be the perfect choice. Declutter your cupboards and have a stock of different fabric bags. You can use them for different purposes. Reusable bags are eco-friendly options, and you may use them for several years.Find wide variety of personalized burlap bags at wholesale rate with doorstep delivery facility.